Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
Collaboration in Enterprise Architecture is not new — a couple of years ago we wrote about the added value that taking a collaborative approach to Enterprise Architecture can bring to organizations like yours.
But organizational landscapes continue to change — drastically!
In this brand new and fully updated eBook, we look at some of the most influential factors affecting the Enterprise Architecture function (and their stakeholders) today — and explore best practices and use cases from leading global companies who are directing effective and persuasive architecture initiatives in 2023.
What's in the eBook?
- Getting back to the core of Enterprise Architecture: Cooperation is not new
- Hybrid is the new normal
- ‘Fusion’ teams – transformation takes teamwork
- Low-code, no-code & the creation of microservices – the faster way to automating business processes
- So why does ‘traditional’ Enterprise Architecture fall short in 2023?
- What does effective Enterprise Architecture look like in 2023? Hint: It’s collaborative